With Guesty Locks Manager, you can manage every smart lock you use remotely – all from one dashboard – with an automatic, unique code generator and full visibility into lock data. See more information here.
Once you’ve connected your lock provider(s)follow the steps below to link each lock to your Guesty For Hosts properties.
Please note the following:
- Codes that were on the lock before linking to Guesty For Hosts will remain on the lock (guest and team member codes).
- New guest codes for upcoming reservations will be generated by the system automatically upon linking a lock to a property.
- Locks can still be accessed directly using the provider app.
- Currently a lock can be linked to one property only.
If you are currently using another smart lock management system, disconnect your locks from that system first to avoid conflicts and unstable behavior.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- Access Guesty Locks Manager
- On desktop: At the top right click the diamond icon then Guesty Locks Manager.
- On mobile: Click Menu then scroll down to click Guesty Locks Manager.
- On the “Locks” page, click the Not linked tab.
- On the row of the relevant lock, to the far right, click Link property.
- Select the relevant property or properties, then click Link.
- Learn more about linking multiple properties.
You will see a pop-up confirming that the lock was linked, and the lock will be automatically moved from the “Not linked” to “Linked” tab.
Continue the process above for each lock, until they are all showing in the “Linked” tab.
Once your locks are linked to properties the codes will be generated automatically for all confirmed reservations with future check in dates, and when new reservations are confirmed. In order to share the key codes with your guests you must set up automated messages that include the code variable. Follow the steps here