A connection error can occur between Guesty For Hosts and your Schlage, August or Yale accounts if the following changes have occurred after a lock is matched to a listing:
- The lock has been renamed in your smart lock account
- The lock has been removed from your smart lock account
If an issue has been detected, Guesty For Hosts will notify you via email with the error message we received from the smart lock account. To resolve the issue, follow the steps below to refresh your locks in Guesty For Hosts and match again to a listing as needed.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top toolbar, click Menu.
- Scroll down to the "More Features" section and click Smart Locks.
- Click Accounts & Locks.
- Click Locks.
- At the top right, click the refresh button.
- Refresh the page until your updated lock appear. This may take a few minutes.
- Match the updated lock to your listing.
If this did not resolve the issue, or you received a different type of error message, please contact us.