Please be aware that once a property is unlinked, all scheduled guest codes will no longer work on that lock. To unlink your lock, follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- Access Guesty Locks Manager
- On desktop: At the top right click the diamond icon then Guesty Locks Manager.
- On mobile: Click Menu then scroll down to click Guesty Locks Manager.
- On the “Locks” page, click the lock that you would like to unlink.
- To the right of the property name, click the "X" button.
- In the pop-up, click Unlink lock.
If you would like to link the property to another lock, you can do this in Guesty Locks Manager following these instructions once the original lock has been unlinked.