You can receive automatic notifications from Guesty For Hosts for activity in your account like new reservations made, automated messages sent, and more. Follow the steps below to set up push notifications in your user settings.
Activate or deactivate push notifications
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guest For Hosts account.
- At the top, click Menu.
- Click Settings.
- Under "User Settings", click the toggle to activate or deactivate push notifications as needed.
Push notification options
- Auto inquiry received
- Airbnb messages received
- Auto review sent
- New reservation made
- Automated message sent
- Auto snooze activated
- Smart lock code created
- Weekly reminder sent
Push notification troubleshooting
If you stopped receiving push notifications, first confirm that it is activated as per the above steps. If you are still not receiving notifications, try the following on your mobile device:
- Reinstall the Guesty For Hosts app to make sure you’re using the most recent version available:
- Delete the app from your mobile device.
- Download the app again either from the Play Market or App Store.
- Before running the app again, close all other apps that are running in the background.