Guesty Locks Manager is not available during the free trial period. To upgrade, you will first need to purchase a Guesty For Hosts subscription. See instructions here.
The current Smart Locks solution will stop being supported by Guesty on December 31, 2023. We’re making it easy to switch to a more reliable solution today.
With Guesty Locks Manager, you can remotely manage all your smart locks from a single dashboard, with automatic guest and backup code generation, and full visibility into real-time lock information. Learn more.
You can upgrade immediately to Guesty Locks Manager, available for a limited time at a discounted rate, to ensure continuity and on-demand guest access.
- Pricing for Guesty Locks Manager is per linked lock with unlimited codes
- Upgrade now for USD $3.00 per linked lock/month
- After March 2024, the standard rate of USD $8.00 per linked lock/month will apply
Before You Begin
Please note the following important information before starting the upgrade process:
- Your locks will be automatically disconnected from Smart Locks as part of this process.
- Follow the steps to immediately link your locks to properties in Guesty Locks Manager for codes to be generated for future reservations.
- New codes will not be generated until the locks are linked to properties.
- Once a property is linked, all future reservations will be issued Guesty Locks Manager codes.
- In order to share the new Guesty Locks Manager codes with guests, you must update the tag used in your automated message templates from --guest_phone_number_last4–- to --guest_access_code--
- Your automated messages will be sent without a code until the tag is changed.
- Schedule at least 20 minutes after reservation confirmation to allow time for the variable to populate.
Switch From Smart Locks to Guesty Locks Manager
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top toolbar, click Menu.
- Scroll down to the "More Features" section and click Smart Locks.
- Under "Guesty Locks Manager" click Claim upgrade discount.
- Follow the prompts to review product information and continue.
- In the final pop-up, click the checkboxes to agree to the following:
- Your locks will be disconnected from Smart Locks
- Billing according to the Terms & Conditions
- Click Sign up to Guesty Locks Manager.
- Follow the steps to link your locks to your properties. See more details here.
- Once the locks are linked, update the tag used in your automated messages to send the new codes to guests. See more details here.