Guesty PriceOptimizer maximize occupancy automatically lowers the minimum night stays for gap periods smaller than the current minimum night requirement. It helps to fill up leftover gaps between reservations to maximize your occupancy.
For example, you have a two-night gap between stays, but your default minimum night rule is three nights. PriceOptimizer will automatically override your rule to fill the gap.
To change your maximum occupancy follow the steps below. See here for details on additional minimum night rules in PriceOptimizer.
Step by step
- Sign in to your Guesty for Hosts account.
- In the top right corner, click the diamond icon.
- Click PriceOptimizer.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the left menu, click Minimum night rules.
- Click Maximum occupancy rule.
- Adjust the number of nights to less than your minimum night rule.
- At the top right, click Apply change.
At any time you can turn off the maximum occupancy rule by clicking the button to deactivate.