With Guesty PriceOptimizer's local events settings, you can better control and tailor your pricing strategy to the needs of your specific local market. Instead of making manual adjustments for premium dates that are not recognized under holiday pricing strategies, create a local event rule that is reflected in your overall pricing strategy data.
See full details here on how to access and adjust all of your PriceOptimizer settings.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty for Hosts account.
- In the top right corner, click the diamond icon.
- Click PriceOptimizer.
- Click on the relevant listing.
- In the left menu, click Local event.
- To the right, click Add rule.
- Enter the criteria for the new rule rule:
- Event name
- Time period start and end date
- Price adjustment by fixed amount, or by percentage
- Review the pricing adjustment as displayed in the pricing forecast graph.
- At the bottom right, click Update rule.
- At the top right, click Apply change.
Local event pricing adjustment are displayed in green in the overall Pricing forecast. To view your new rule, click Pricing forecast in the left menu and hover over the new locals event dates.