When a listing published to Vrbo is set to non-instant booking, booking requests will be received in Guesty For Hosts in the multi-calendar.
- You'll receive a notification from Vrbo when a booking request is made.
- The booking request will be distinguished from a reservation in the Guesty For Hosts multi-calendar as shown below.
- Reservation = solid color block
- Booking request = white block with outline and exclamation point
When you click on the booking request, the reservation details pop-up will include a time notification and Decline or Approve buttons, as shown here:
You will have 24 hours to approve or decline the request, indicated by a clock counting down. After 24 hours the request will be declined automatically. If after 24 hours the request is still "Pending", you must approve or decline it manually. Follow the instructions below to approve or decline the request.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- From the top menu, click Calendar.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- In the reservation details pop-up, click Approve or Decline.
- If approved: the reservation will appear as other reservations in the multi-calendar and elsewhere in the Guesty For Hosts platform.
- If declined: the booking request will be removed from Guesty For Hosts.