Skip to main content
Publishing Additional Listings to Your Vrbo Account
This content is relevant for the Vrbo Upgraded Connection. If you are on the Standard Connection, see articles here. If you are not sure which connection you are on, see here.
Once you connect a Vrbo account
to Guesty For Hosts, you can publish additional listings to the account at any time. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top menu, click Menu.
- Under "Channel manager", click Vrbo.
- To the right of the relevant account, click Publish listings.
- From the pop-up, click the listing you want to publish.
- Click Connect.
Once the listing is approved by Vrbo, the status in Guesty For Hosts will change to "Connected".
Take note of your advertisement plan in Vrbo:
- If you have a default Pay Per Booking (PPB) plan, the listing will automatically become live.
- If you have a default Pay Per Subscription (PPS) plan, you will need to pay for a subscription for the listing to become live.
- If you do not have a default plan, the listing will be created under "Preview" and you will have to convert it to PPB or PPS.
if the status is "Failed" or is "Pending" for more than three days after publishing.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls