To sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account you need to provide a username and password that match the ones you have saved in Guesty For Hosts.
Click here to sign in.
Click here to reset your password.
If are having trouble signing in to your account, read about the different scenarios that can cause this and how to resolve them below.
Scenario 1: Email Verification Error
If you receive an error message "Unfortunately we could not verify your email", try one more time to sign in. If you still receive this error message please contact email@example.com.
Scenario 2: I Am Not Receiving the Password Reset Email
When signing in to your Guesty For Hosts account, you must use the email address and password you have saved in Guesty For Hosts. If you are not receiving the password reset, it could indicate that:
- You are trying to log in with an unrecognized email address.
- To locate the correct email address, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are trying to log in to Guesty, not Guesty For Hosts. These are two separate platforms.
- Make sure you are signing in here.
We recommend checking your SPAM folder for Guesty For Hosts emails on a regular basis and whitelisting Guesty For Hosts email addresses.
Scenario 3: Too Many Login Attempts. Please Try Again in 10 Minutes
If you receive this error message after failed login attempts, it indicates that an incorrect password has been entered 5 times. This limit is meant to maintain the privacy of your account and keep it protected.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it.
Please wait 10 minutes before attempting to sign in again. For security reasons, this block increases after each failed attempt.
Scenario 4: Password Reset Link Does not Work
This could indicate that your web browser is not fetching the most recent version of the Guesty For Hosts app. To resolve the issue, try to log in to your Guesty For Hosts account using a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Opera Browser.
- Each password link can only be used once.
- Make sure you disable any browser extensions or plugins that block ads and/or scripts. They may prevent Guesty For Hosts from loading or functioning properly.
- Make sure to open any password reset or multi-factor links in the same browser you are using for the test.
If you are able to sign in to Guesty For Hosts using a different web browser, clear the cache and cookies of your default browser. Learn how to perform this action on the following browsers: Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Opera.
Email us at email@example.com if the troubleshooting above has not solved the issue and you are still unable to log in to your account.