The Guesty PriceOptimizer is a data-driven machine-learning tool that gives you a year-long recommendation for your listing's nightly rate, based on listing details such as amenities, market data such as seasonality, and manual changes you may decide to make. This tool can help you maximize revenue and occupancy while saving you time and minimizing manual mistakes.
Follow the instructions below if you decide to stop using PriceOptimizer on a listing.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top-right corner, click the diamond icon.
- Click PriceOptimizer.
- Find the listing(s) you want to stop using PriceOptimizer on. You can search for a specific listing by name or nickname or use the filters to find all listings that match specific criteria.
- To the far right of each listing, turn the toggle off.
- In the pop-up, click Deactivate.
Once deactivated, the most recent pricing that was updated will remain, but it won't be calculated automatically from now on. Instead, you can manage the listing's nightly rates manually or with a 3rd party pricing tool.