After you file a claim for damage to your property, you'll be able to see its current status in Guesty For Hosts. Follow the instructions below to view the claim in a specific reservation, or in a list of your submitted claims.
Please note the following:
- This article explains what each status means.
- If the status is "Incomplete", hover over the exclamation mark to the right of the status to see details of what is missing, then follow these instructions to edit the claim and resubmit it.
- If the status is "Pending" after an initial submission or resubmissions, allow a few days for processing then check the status again for updates.
- If you have a question about a claim that is still in "Pending" status for more than a couple weeks, please contact us.
View Claim in a Reservation
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click Timeline or Calendar to view reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- Under "Reservation Details" scroll down to the "Damage Protection" section. The status is written under "Claim status".
View All Claims
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top-right corner, click the diamond icon.
- In the lefthand menu, click Claims.
The list of claims is sorted by submission date, with the oldest date at the top, and for each claim you will see the following:
- Damage amount
- Submission Date
- Status of the claim
You have the option to click the dropdown menu next to "Status" and filter by claim status.