Auto Inquiry Response is an Airbnb-only feature and will not work with other connected channels. Your Airbnb account must be connected to Guesty For Hosts first.
- Lower response time is one of the key metrics in Airbnb search results. Guesty For Hosts Auto Inquiry Response allows you to ensure that Airbnb inquiries are always responded to in a timely manner.
- You can choose which hosts' inquiries are automatically answered, and in what time frame. You still have the option of responding directly to a guest's inquiry.
- If you respond directly within the set time frame, the auto response will not be sent.
- Auto Response is triggered by an "Inquiry" only. It will not be triggered by a "Booking Request" request to book.
To set your auto inquiry response, follow the steps below.
Set Auto Inquiry Response
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- At the top, click Messaging.
- Click Auto Inquiry Response.
- Set your auto review rules:
- Toggle on/off to pre-approve inquiries.
- Toggle on/off to send a message.
- If on, compose the message using a limited selection of tags.
- Select the timing of the response, from "Immediately" to 23 hours after the inquiry is received.
- Click Add/Remove Hosts to choose which Airbnb hosts' inquires should be responded to.
- Click Save.
Turn Off/On Auto Inquiry Response
At any point you can turn off the automatic response. Simply click the toggle to the right of "Your Inquiry Response Rule".
To turn back on, click the toggle again. The rules you set will go back into effect, and you have the option to edit them as needed.