Access Message Automation Advanced Settings
- Sign in to Guesty For Hosts.
- Click Messaging.
- Click Automated Messaging.
- Click Scheduled Messages.
- To the right of the relevant message, click Advanced Settings.
Advanced Setting Options
Last Minute Reservations
Exclude last minute reservations based on number of days prior to check-in.
- Example: Exclude reminder of upcoming stay.
- Send only for last minute reservations based on number of days prior to check-in.
- Example: Create message specific for a last minute reservation with arrival details.
For check-in messages, the default setting is toggled off so that last minute reservations are included and will receive your check-in message. For example, an automation rule set for 7 days before check-in will be also be sent for a reservation that is booked within 4 days of check-in.
Duration of Stay
- Set a minimum duration of stay.
- Example: Send a mid-stay check-in for guests staying 7 days or more.
- Set a maximum duration of stay.
- Example: Exclude guests staying less than 7 days for a mid-stay check-in.
Number of Guests
- Set a minimum number of guests.
- Example: Send a message about extra bedding for more than 4 guests.
- Set a maximum number of guests.
- Example: Exclude message about extra bedding from being sent to 3 or less guests.
- Send if the day before check-in is available.
- Example: Offer early arrival.
- Send if the day of check-out is available.
- Example: Offer a stay extension or late check-out.
Arrival Form (Check-in Messages Only)
- Toggle on for your guest to receive the message only if they did not submit their arrival form.
Airbnb Review (Check-out Messages Only)
- Toggle on for your Airbnb guest to receive the message only if they did not submit a review on Airbnb.