When you create a website with Guesty For Hosts, you can use a custom subdomain we provide (yourchoice.staydirectly.com). We also support creating a website with your own domain.
In order to create a website with your own domain, we have an additional self-domain package on top of your Guesty For Hosts subscription.
Contents of the Self-Domain Package
- Activation of your domain
- Secured SSL Certificate (Required for online payments)
- Google Maps API
- Google Spam Protector (Captcha)
- Google Search optimized URL
For each domain, the additional cost will be USD 100 per year. It will be charged on your payment method once your setup is completed and will be renewed annually.
Creating a Self-Domain Website
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top menu, click Menu.
- Under "More Features", click Website Builder.
- Click Create New Website.
- Enter the website name.
- Under "Domain Details", click I will use my own domain.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the prompts to complete your website details. See here for more information.
Once you submit your self-domain website request we will send you an email with details and the setup instructions for our self-domain package.
Your self-domain website will be created after the package cost is accepted and you have completed the emailed instructions. See this article for information on updating your DNS settings.