When a reservation is cancelled it is removed from the Calendar. In order to view or edit a reservation's details after it has been cancelled, you need to create an income report. After you have an income report created, follow the steps below to view a cancelled reservation. This will also allow you to update the reservation payout details if needed.
View Cancelled Reservation Details
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- At the top, click Menu.
- Click Income Reports.
- Click View Income Reports.
- On the report that includes the listing with the cancelled reservation, click View.
- At the top right, adjust the date range to include the cancelled reservation.
7. In the "Breakdown" section, click Reservations View.
8. Scroll all the way to the right.
9. On the relevant reservation line, hover over the three dots and click Reservation Details.
This will open up the Reservation Details that are displayed in the Calendar while a booking is active.
Edit Payout Details
- Follow the steps above to access the cancelled reservation details.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom to the "Payout Details" section.
- Click Edit Payout Details.