When a reservation is cancelled it is removed from the Calendar. In order to view or edit a reservation's details after it has been cancelled, you need to create an income report. After you have an income report created, follow the steps below to view a cancelled reservation. This will also allow you to update the reservation payout details if needed.
View Cancelled Reservation Details
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- At the top, click Menu.
- Click Income Reports.
- Click View Income Reports.
- On the report that includes the listing with the cancelled reservation, click View.
- At the top right, adjust the date range to include the cancelled reservation
- In the "Breakdown" section, click Reservations View.
- Scroll all the way to the right.
- On the relevant reservation line, hover over the three dots and click Reservation Details.
This will open up the Reservation Details that are displayed in the Calendar while a booking is active.
Edit Payout Details
- Follow the steps above to access the cancelled reservation details.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom to the "Payout Details" section.
- Click Edit Payout Details.