If you have multiple properties on Booking.com, you will need to follow these instructions for each one.
1. Set the Connectivity Provider in Booking.com
If you are currently using a different connectivity provider, you will need to disconnect from it before requesting to connect to Guesty For Hosts.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Booking.com account.
- Select the relevant property.
- In the top-right corner, click Account.
- From the drop-down, click Connectivity provider.
- Under "Search for a provider", begin typing "Guesty For Hosts" and select Guesty For Hosts.
Be sure to select "Guesty For Hosts" and not "Guesty" from the list of providers. "Guesty" is a different connection for the Guest For Pros platform.
- Under "Available connection types", activate the following checkboxes:
- Rates & Availability
- Guest messages.
- Below the checkboxes, activate the Terms & Conditions checkbox.
2. Link Your Booking.com Listing With Guesty
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top menu, click Menu.
- Under "Channel manager", click Booking.com.
- Enter the Booking.com property ID in the pop-up and click Start.
- Wait for connection to complete, as displayed in pop-ups.
- For each room under the property ID, click the drop-down and select the relevant Airbnb listing or listings from the list.
- Click Match.
- A pop-up warning will appear if there is a linking issue. See below for more information.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Complete.
Common Linking Issues
One Room Matched With Multiple Airbnb Listings
One or More Rooms Remain Unmatched
If you are unsure how to proceed, please contact us.