- If you initially signed up with a Google account you can bypass the below steps.
- Read this to troubleshoot general login issues.
When signing in to Guesty For Hosts for the first time or from a new device or browser using an email and password you will be asked to confirm your identity. For your protection, Guesty For Hosts uses multi-factor authentication (MFA). This means you need to provide another authenticator in addition to your email and password. This additional authenticator is sent to the email address you have saved in Guesty For Hosts.
Follow the instructions below to sign in from a new device or browser.
Step by step:
- Open your email client and the confirmation email you just received. The subject line will be "New device confirmation: Month Date, Year hh:mm UTC"
- The email will contain a verification link to complete the confirmation process: Open the link in one of the following ways:
- If email links are automatically opened in the same browser as your attempted sign-in to Guesty For Hosts, click Confirm and go to Guesty For Hosts.
- If you are unsure as to how your computer will open the link perform the following actions:
- Right-click Confirm and go to Guesty For Hosts.
- Click Copy link address.
- Paste the link in the same browser as the attempted Guesty For Hosts sign-in.
- Close your web browser for 10 seconds and then reopen it.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
Email us at email@example.com if you have not received the confirmation email.
Learn how to reset your Guesty For Hosts password if you forgot it.