Skip to main content
How Can I Edit a Guest's Language?
You can edit a guest's language under Reservation Details, following the steps below.
- Sign in to Guesty For Hosts.
- Click Timeline or Calendar.
- Click on the relevant reservation.
- In the Reservation Detail pop-up, scroll down to "Reservation Details".
- To the right of "Language", click Edit.
- Select the relevant language, then click Save.
In order to send automated messages in the guest's language, you must create a message template in that language. See more information here
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls