Skip to main content
How Can I Collect Guest Arrival Information?
You can create a guest arrival form to use in automated messages. See more information here
Once the guest submits their form, the information will be auto-populated under "Arrival Info" in the Reservation Details.
Alternatively, you can add arrival details directly in the Reservation Details, following the steps below.
- Sign in to Guesty For Hosts.
- Click Timeline or Calendar.
- Click on the relevant reservation.
- In the Reservation Detail pop-up, scroll down to "Reservation Details".
- At the bottom right of the section, click Add Arrival Info.
- Click the icon for the guest's mode of transportation (e.g. plane, train, car).
- Enter the arrival time and details as needed (e.g. flight number, train station).
- Click OK.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls