Guesty For Hosts offers the following 3rd party integrations for your direct booking websites:
- Google Analytics
- Add your Google Analytics ID
- Google Search Console
- See details in this article about how to get started with SEO
- Additional Scripts
Follow the steps below to access the 3rd party integration page after you've created a website.
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- Click Menu.
- Click Website Builder.
- Click Edit Website.
- Click the relevant website
- Scroll down and click 3rd party integrations.
There might be domain restrictions on the usage of your script. If so, you will need to whitelist your domain via the dashboard of the 3rd party service.
- Google Analytics Universal has been deprecated and replaced by Google Analytics 4. If you've been using Google Analytics Universal, simply update your Universal tag, beginning with UA-XXX, to the Google Analytics tag G-XXXX. This tag is readily available in your Google Analytics 4 account.