With Guesty Locks Manager, you can manage every smart lock you use remotely – all from one dashboard – with an automatic, unique code generator and full visibility into lock data. See more details here.
After signing up and accepting the Guesty Locks Manager Terms & Conditions and Pricing plan, follow the steps below to connect your lock provider account.
- Before starting this process:
- If you are currently using another smart lock management system, disconnect your locks from that system first to avoid conflicts and unstable behavior.
- Make sure your locks are currently connected to the internet. If your locks are offline they cannot be imported into Guesty For Hosts.
Step by step:
- If applicable, disconnect your locks from your current smart lock management system.
- Make sure that you have direct access to the locks’ manufacturer app.
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- Access Guesty Locks Manager
- On desktop: At the top right click the diamond icon then Guesty Locks Manager.
- On mobile: Click Menu then scroll down to click Guesty Locks Manager.
- At the top right, click Add Provider.
- Click on the lock provider.
- Click Allow to allow Guesty access to your provider.
- Follow the prompts to enter your lock provider credentials.
- If you have multiple accounts with your provider, make sure that you are signed in to the account you'd like to connect before completing the connection with Guesty for Hosts.
- Allow a few moments for your locks to import to Guesty For Hosts. Once this process is complete, you will see the locks listed and a pop-up confirming that the account is connected.
- If your locks do not appear after a few moments, check that they are connected to the internet.
- Follow the steps here to link the locks to your Guesty properties.
If you have permanent codes on the locks, they will be imported as team codes for each lock to be managed in Guesty. This can be changed at any time in your lock code settings.
You can connect more than one lock provider. Simply repeat the steps above for each of your accounts.