Whether you're a new or existing user to Guesty For Hosts' Vrbo upgraded connection, the below linked articles provide information and instructions for managing your Vrbo listings and reservations going forward.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Customer Solutions.
Upgraded Connection Setup
For existing users, see here for information on accessing your standard connection if the upgraded connection is pending.
- Vrbo Upgraded Connection: Connecting Vrbo to Guesty For Hosts
- Vrbo Upgraded Connection: Account Settings Explained
- Vrbo Upgraded Connection: Booking Settings Explained
- Vrbo Upgraded Connection: Vrbo Self-Service Onboarding Guide
- Vrbo Upgraded Connection: Handling Ineligible Listings
When switching to a direct connection from Vrbo or another PMS, all existing listings in your Vrbo portfolio must be published to and managed by Guesty for Hosts.
Reservations made prior to the upgraded connection are NOT synched with Guesty For Hosts. See details in the relevant article linked below.
- Vrbo Upgraded Connection: Managing Existing Reservations (New Users Only)
- Vrbo Upgraded Connection: Managing Existing Reservations (Users Previously on Standard Connection)
- Vrbo Upgraded Connection: Approving or Declining a Booking Request
- Vrbo Upgraded Connection: Cancelling Reservations Made After Connection
- Vrbo Upgraded Connection: Changing Dates In a Reservation Made After Connection
Listing Settings: Pricing, Availability, Listing Details
With the upgraded connection, Vrbo listings are synced with your Airbnb listing settings in Guesty For Hosts.
While we recommend collecting payments automatically via your Stripe account, you have the option to collect payments manually outside of Guesty For Hosts.
Use the Guesty For Hosts Unified Inbox and Automated Messages to communicate to your guests via the Vrbo platform.