Review the information below regarding your Vrbo guest communication.
- Set up the integration email in Vrbo, to make sure messages are sent and received properly.
- Messages sent from Vrbo by guests are received in Guesty For Hosts' Unified Inbox.
- You can view new conversations, send new messages and attachments from the Unified Inbox.
- Your automated messages scheduled for "platform" will be delivered to Vrbo.
- The following Vrbo messages are NOT received in Guesty For Hosts:
- Messages sent by hosts from Vrbo.
- Inquiries from potential guests that lack dates.
- Booking change request messages. These messages are automatically generated and can be seen in the guest's thread on Vrbo.
- When a guest sends a message from Vrbo, Guesty automatically gives them a proxy email address, ending with the domain @messages.homeaway.com, and marks it as their primary address. If you want your email automation rules to be sent to a guest's private email addresses, add it as an email under the Reservation Details.