When Airbnb makes changes to their settings, e.g. adding new house rules, these will not appear on Guesty For Hosts until Airbnb includes the settings in their API connection.
If your Airbnb sync setting in Guesty For Hosts is "Pricing & Availaibility", no action is required as you are already controlling listing details in Airbnb.
If your Airbnb sync setting is "Everything", follow the steps below to update the Airbnb settings that do not appear in Guesty For Hosts.
Changing your sync setting will NOT cause Guesty For Hosts to override your settings in Airbnb.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top menu, click Menu.
- Under "Account", click My Listings.
- To the right of the relevant listing, click the right arrow.
- To the right of "Airbnb", click Edit listing.
- To the right of "Sync Status", select Pricing and Availability from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
- In Airbnb, make the necessary changes to your listing.
- Back in Guesty For Hosts, follow the same steps above to change your sync status back to Everything.
Changing your sync status back to Everything will not override your Airbnb settings. The updated settings do not appear in the Guesty For Hosts interface but will remain displayed in your listing in Airbnb.