Fees are only synced with Airbnb and Vrbo upgraded connection. For other connected channels, include Vrbo standard connection, fees should be added directly.
Following is a breakdown of the standard fees and charges options you have to manage your listing's pricing. For general information on updating pricing settings, click here.
To cover the Airbnb management fee or other service charges, create a Management Fee under "Other Standard Fees" as explained below.
- Extra guest price
- Click the arrow up or down to adjust the price per extra guest per night. Note: This is applied after any seasonal rule type adjustments. See here for more information.
- For each guest after
- Click the arrow up or down to adjust the number of guests included in the base price. The extra guest price will be charged for each additional guest after this number.
- Weekend pricing
- IMPORTANT: This amount will replace your nightly base price on Friday and Saturday. If you make manual rate changes in the calendar, they will be overridden by this weekend pricing.
- Click the arrow up or down to adjust the nightly price for weekend stays.
- Other standard fees
- Click Add New Fee.
- Select one of the fee types from the dropdown box, including Management Fee, Cleaning Fee, Pet Fee, Security Deposit, and more.
- "Amount Type": Click the down arrow and select percentage or flat fee type.
- "Amount": Click the arrow up or down to adjust the percentage or flat fee amount.
Changes to Weekend pricing will override custom prices. To re-apply a custom value to specific weekend dates, follow the instructions for rule-sets.
The linens fee is added to the cleaning fee. All other fees are rolled into the nightly price for the guest when they book.
To remove a standalone fee, adjust the charge to zero. To remove a fee under "Other standard fees", click the garbage icon.