You can add multiple emails to your account, and change the primary email address assignment at any time.
If you have multiple email addresses, you can select which email to send from when creating an automated message rule.
Add an Account Email Address
- Sign in to your Guest For Hosts account.
- At the top, click Menu.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Email Settings.
- Click Email Addresses.
- At the top right, click the plus sign.
- Fill out the name and email address, then click Save.
Change Your Primary Email Address
- Click on an email address.
- In the pop-up, click Make Primary.
- In the pop-up, click OK to set as the primary email address.
Receive Email Notifications
You can choose for emails to be sent to your primary email address in the following scenarios. Toggle on to activate:
- BCC'd on automated emails sent to guests
- BCC'd on automated task reminders sent to team members
- New Booking.com reservations
- Cancelled Booking.com reservations
Send Stripe Invoice For Failed Payments
When using Stripe to receive guest payments for Booking.com or website direct bookings, you have the option to send an automated message for failed and blocked payments. When activated, a form will be sent from your primary email address for the guest to enter new credit card details directly to Stripe.