Your Booking.com properties can be linked when you first connect your Booking;com account to Guesty For Hosts. If you're linking a property after the account connection, follow the steps below.
New listings are not created directly in Guesty For Hosts. They must be created in Airbnb first and then imported.
Link Your Booking.com Listing With Guesty
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top menu, click Menu.
- Under "Channel manager", click Booking.com.
- Click Match properties.
- Click +Add new Booking.com property.
- In the pop-up, enter the Booking.com property ID.
- Click Add.
- Wait for connection to complete, as displayed in pop-ups.
- For each room under the property ID, click the drop-down and select the relevant Airbnb listing or listings from the list.
- Click Match.
- A pop-up warning will appear if there is a linking issue. See below for more information.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Complete.
It may take up to three hours for the process to be completed. You will receive an email once the connection is activated.
Common Linking Issues
One Room Matched With Multiple Airbnb Listings
You matched multiple Airbnb listings with a single Booking.com room. You can proceed, but be aware that multiple listings in Airbnb will create multiple "rooms to sell" in Booking.com. If the Airbnb listings are duplicated for marketing or other purposes, and you do not in fact have multiple rooms to sell, we advise you to not complete the match.
One or More Rooms Remain Unmatched
Not all of the rooms inside the Booking.com property are matched. Guesty For Hosts will not be able to sync rates and availability and import new reservations for an unmatched Booking.com room. You can proceed, but be aware that the unmatched room will not be synced.
If you are unsure how to proceed, please contact us.