Your Guesty For Hosts calendar displays the daily price for available dates. To understand how the rate is calculated, click here. For unavailable/blocked dates, including dates outside of your availability window, the calendar is gray and no date is displayed.
If you're not sure why a date or date range is blocked, see here for more information. To view the daily rate for a blocked date, follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top menu, click Calendar.
- Double click on a date to open the "Update Price and Availability" popup.
- Under "Availability" click Available.
- Scroll down to view the Daily Price.
- At the top left of the popup, click the X to close without saving.
- IMPORTANT: If you click "Update" you will open up the date in your calendar.
If you select a date range, the daily rate displayed will be the average over those dates.