After syncing your Booking.com account, you can update booking restrictions for selected dates, days, and listings. Follow the steps below.
Keep in mind that while these rules are created in Guesty for Hosts and pushed to Booking.com, you can only view the applied restrictions for specific listings and dates in Booking.com.
Update Booking Restrictions
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top menu, click Menu.
- Under "Channel manager", click Booking.com.
- Click Restrictions.
- Edit the following fields as needed:
- Select the "From" and "Until" date for the restriction to apply.
- The restriction will automatically apply to all days of the week. Click the checkbox to remove certain days.
- Next to "Listings", select one or all listings.
- Update the restrictions as needed (see details below).
- Click Submit.
To remove restrictions, simply set the rule back to "0".
To create additional restrictions, repeat the steps above.
- Not Bookable: if this is selected, no other options are available.
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Minimum advance reservation
- Maximum advance reservation
- Arrival days
- Departure days
- Extra person charge