Once you've imported your listings from Airbnb, availability settings are managed in Guesty For Hosts. Availability settings that can be updated include advance notice, minimum/maximum length of stay, and check-in/check-out days.
- Listing availability settings are only synced with Airbnb and Vrbo upgraded connection.
- Vrbo standard connection availability settings should be updated in Vrbo.
- Booking.com availability restrictions can be set in Guesty For Hosts, explained here.
Update Availability Settings
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty For Hosts account.
- In the top menu, click Menu.
- Under "Channel manager", click Airbnb.
- Under the related Airbnb account, click Listings.
- To the right of the relevant listing, click the right arrow.
- Click Availability.
- Edit the details as needed in the sections described below, scrolling down to view all options.
- Click Update Availability Settings.