The most likely reasons a Vrbo automated message has not been sent as scheduled are:
- Platform Message
- In order for automated messages to be sent, a guest must first send a message from the Vrbo inbox to trigger a proxy email address in Guesty For Hosts. See more details here.
- If a platform message shows as "Sent" but does not appear in your Inbox, this indicates that it was sent by email instead of channel platform because the listing is not properly connected. Navigate to Menu > Vrbo to view the listing status.
- Email Message
- The guest email address was not imported with the reservation. Update the guest contact information on the Reservation Detail page from the Timeline or Calendar.
- The message template "Subject" field is blank. Follow the steps here to update the template.
- The message was paused manually by a user. Follow the steps here to unpause and reschedule the message.
- If you were expecting to send an Auto Review or Auto Reply message, these are only available for Airbnb.
- SMS Text message
To reschedule the message after the email or phone number has been added, follow the steps here.